The Community Ethics Network is a non-profit member run organization. Here at the CEN, we strongly believe that all Network members should have the opportunity to shape the future of the organization.
Member benefits include:
- Full access to members’ website and its resources including our large collection of community based case studies, and other CEN presentations and educational materials;
- The unique opportunity to network and exchange knowledge with other members
- A community of practice with whom to discuss ethical issues;
- Regular ethics newsletters; and
- The opportunity to be a part of our Steering Committee and help direct the future of our network.
Membership organizations also receive the following additional benefits:
- Being a CEN member can help with your organization’s accreditation process;
- gaining board and organizational commitment to ethics
- ensuring you have a code of ethics and supporting policies and guidance in place
- customizing a decision-making tool
- ensuring everyone know about the tool and how to apply it
- selecting/developing reporting & investigation tools/ processes in place?
- establishing an evaluation process to gauge the effectiveness of your ethics work
- The CEN can help you develop strategies for improving ethics capacity in your organization;
- The CEN offers unique training workshops designed for your organization’s management AND front line staff; and
- As a membership organization, you will have the opportunity to be a part of our Mentorship Program.
- Letter of Understanding for Individuals
- Letter of Understanding for Organizations
- Terms of Reference
The CEN welcomes new members year round. Presently, we offer two types of membership: organizational and individual. For further information on membership, please contact the CEN coordinator: at firstname.lastname@example.org